Search

Showhorse.com Forum · Thoroughbred

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Lets play the game!!!
 Arizona Falls
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/12/2017 10:26:23 AM reply with quote send message to Arizona Falls Object to Post   

Hello. Anyone there this beautiful Sunday???
Come on,let's play this game!!!
Get your horses into shows!!! Sale them in Auctions!!!
Breed them!!! Buy them!!! Open offers so other players can buy that
horse from you and compete!!!!
I've been here for like a week and already beating tons of
players in them shows!!! But don't be scared to loose to me...
You can't win if you don't play!!! I dare you to beat me in HiH,WP,EP and soon Cutting!!!
See ya around! Have fun and enjoy the game
AZF
 GaylanStudio
Family Account Owner

Family Account Owner
3/13/2017 12:08:56 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Excellent pep talk! My thoughts exactly. We have about 100 'current' stables (they have logged-in in the past 30 days) but only 20 or 30 are actively showing.

It's called SHOW HORSE !

Got extra horses? List them! New folks can't buy horses that are better than source if we don't sell them! A brand new Basic does not normally 'contact' existing players first.

(AZF - You should have put this in General you know - lol.)

-----
Last edited by GaylanStudio on 3/13/2017 12:18:18 AM
 Wild Brookes Stables
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/10/2017 12:27:36 PM reply with quote send message to Wild Brookes Stables Object to Post

I've been away for a long time and most of my stock have passed on although I have a few left that I'm restarting my breeding program. I was in the hole too so I'm working on gaining funds so I can get into showing and breeding the top tb halter horses again. My other stable Cresent moon was on a roll with making nice Western/English pleasure horses but again it's tough to start over when your funds are negative 40,000. Lol
 Bourne Acres
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/10/2017 9:35:42 PM reply with quote send message to Bourne Acres Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Too late tonight but I'm going to look over those old boys of yours and see who might fit into my plans.

-----
Last edited by Bourne Acres on 5/10/2017 9:37:08 PM
 Wild Brookes Stables
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/11/2017 5:29:40 AM reply with quote send message to Wild Brookes Stables Object to Post

It's funny how I'm keeping horses that I would have culled in the past now so I can save some old bloodlines. That's what I'm seeing is so badly needed in the tbs right now. I wish I could go back and have kept breeding those oldies. Lol just gonna go with what I've got and infuse the current stud lines to mine and hopefully make a few grandchampions again. happy :)
 P8ntedPny
Family Account Owner

Family Account Owner
5/20/2017 9:14:08 PM reply with quote send message to P8ntedPny Object to Post

I have 5 stables altogether.....one is doing ok. The other is improving but these 3 are in the red.

Castle Rock Ranch
Oxbow Ridge Ranch LLC.
P8ntedPny
See anything you like....message me! I need to get out of the RED!!
Thanks P8 (also AKA Iron Throne Ranch)
 GaylanStudio
Family Account Owner

Family Account Owner
5/20/2017 11:00:09 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio Object to Post

Too late tonight but I'll have a look later and see if there's anyone I can use.

Welcome back P8!
 Painters
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/21/2017 10:22:46 AM reply with quote send message to Painters Object to Post

Bred 8 mares to Vision Quest in P8nteds. Hope that helped and that I get super fantastic foals, or at least one (lol).

Replies in this thread : 7