Search

Showhorse.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Ten Years This Summer
 GaylanStudio
Family Account Owner

System.__ComObject
4/20/2017 9:43:22 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio Object to Post   

While checking about something else I noticed that this account was created on July 19th 2007 - ten years ago almost.

And since I know that I was among the first to sign up, this also means that ShowHorse is 10 years old this summer!
 Wild Brookes Stables
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/10/2017 3:04:31 PM reply with quote send message to Wild Brookes Stables Object to Post

I had signed up 7/29/07! There's been a few breaks here and there but hoping to start back up. Primarily left due to no changes and many of the tb breeders were leaving the game making it less interesting to compete and no breeders means no new genetics. Looking at a lot of the current tbs there are many who are coming from only a few old lines now. Most of my stock have passed on I just have a few old stallions and a crop of foals who are now 13. Makes me regret not playing just to keep up the genetics. Oh well hopefully we can make a comeback.
 Bourne Acres
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/10/2017 9:28:14 PM reply with quote send message to Bourne Acres Object to Post

Welcome back WB! Great to see you again.

We still need lots more folks but yeah, things are much better balanced among the breeds now and much better community spirit than in the past.
 Wild Brookes Stables
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/11/2017 6:13:31 AM reply with quote send message to Wild Brookes Stables Object to Post

Thanks for the warm welcome! Glad to be back! Thanks for everyone who has stayed and continued playing so I can have a game to come back to. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3