Search

Showhorse.com Forum · Cutting Horse

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Cutting Poll - I am interested in Cutting
 Painters
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/23/2017 12:23:26 PM reply with quote send message to Painters Object to Post   

This poll is aimed at collecting information only.

It is connected to the discussion about an agreement to designated certain shows for certain breeds

HOWEVER

The goal of this poll is just to determine how many people are involved in cutting to some degree or their level of interest in becoming involved under the current status quo.

Depending on the results, more polls may follow. (Sure wish we could do a survey and have conditional questions.)
Cutting Poll - I am interested in Cutting
I am already involved.
I am seriously interested.
I am not interested but curious about the results.
I might be interested.
13 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 Arizona Falls
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/23/2017 6:55:19 PM reply with quote send message to Arizona Falls Object to Post

Yeah baby! Keep it going!
AZF
 GaylanStudio1
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/26/2017 10:36:55 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio1 Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Only 6 voters so if that accurately reflects the number of participants I think it's worth at try - maybe for a month starting May 1st.

The Monday, Tuesday, etc. seems easy enough unless someone else has a better/easier idea.

I have some somewhat neglected cutting Arabs here.

Oh heck - all those horses to name . . .

I'll start tomorrow, too late tonight.

-----
Last edited by GaylanStudio1 on 4/26/2017 10:41:46 PM
 Arizona Falls
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/30/2017 10:25:12 AM reply with quote send message to Arizona Falls Object to Post

Hey Gaylan,you can just send me some of those horses...I'll give them names! wink ;)
AZF

Replies in this thread : 3