Search

Showhorse.com Forum · Cutting Horse

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Losing My Mind?
 Tranquility Acres
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/23/2017 4:05:11 AM reply with quote send message to Tranquility Acres Object to Post   

I entered my paints last night in Pro and Amateur, go to check my results this morning and lo and behold there aren't any. I don't know if anyone with Tbreds had the same problem?
 GaylanStudio
Family Account Owner

Family Account Owner
8/23/2017 11:54:00 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Umm, there is an issue with a certain Oklahoma and a Texas (North Futurity I think it is) cutting shows. They are always on the 23rd and 15th of the month and they get messed up. I believe Admin has been advised of this but it may be an obscure problem that's hard to trace - us old-timers tend to just ignore it already. I tend to skip cutting shows those days.

Checked:
Yes there is an Oklahoma Open on the 15 and again on the 23rd. The one on the 15th will appear fine but when the one on the 23rd runs it's like somewhere they are "cross-linked". I think you'll see that both have exactly the same number entered and the results that you do see will be identical (I didn't check that this time). I think the first one runs fine but the second one overwrites some parts of the earlier one and produces 'results chaos'. As I said, there is a Texas Futurity which has a similar issue.

-----
Last edited by GaylanStudio on 8/23/2017 11:56:31 PM

-----
Last edited by GaylanStudio on 8/24/2017 12:08:38 AM
 GaylanStudio
Family Account Owner

Family Account Owner
8/24/2017 12:16:22 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio Object to Post

If you look at the Texas show on the 1st and 5th, the results are identical.
 Tranquility Acres
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/24/2017 4:10:42 AM reply with quote send message to Tranquility Acres Object to Post

Ah, thank you Gaylan!
 GaylanStudio
Family Account Owner

Family Account Owner
8/24/2017 11:07:31 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio Object to Post

You're welcome.
 Tranquility Acres
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/23/2017 4:04:41 AM reply with quote send message to Tranquility Acres Object to Post

Damn you Oklahoma overwrite! Checked my results and of course...forgot about the "curse of the 23rd". Someone was lucky enough to have their cutters run, but they have Apps and need to read our agreement. 5 of my ammies out of my whole barnful ran as well.
 Painters
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/24/2017 10:49:46 AM reply with quote send message to Painters Object to Post

Sorry about you getting caught by "the curse of the 23rd".

I also appologize for my continued absence from so many of the shows - just been a really busy time for me, but be back soon.

Replies in this thread : 6