Search

Showhorse.com Forum · Premier Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : It's Been Interesting, But...
 Adare
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/19/2017 4:57:21 PM reply with quote send message to Adare Object to Post   

I've decided to leave the game. I'm still mourning the loss of Trophyhorse, and this was a poor substitute. I definitely appreciate all the help and feedback I've been given over my short time here, but the game is sorely lacking.

I will probably leave the studs in my stable to be used by those that might be interested. There is plenty of cyber money to keep them rolling in good oats. The rest will be placed into auction and/or HP'd.

I'll be around until the end of the month to see the foals drop and sort them out. Best of luck to everyone! happy :)

April Adare
 Tranquility Acres
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/19/2017 10:01:55 PM reply with quote send message to Tranquility Acres Object to Post

Sorry to see you go!
 GaylanStudio2
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/20/2017 9:08:06 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio2 Object to Post

You'll be missed. I wish there was a way to keep you - you've been a good player.

Good luck.
 Bourne Acres
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/20/2017 11:01:37 PM reply with quote send message to Bourne Acres Object to Post

I'm sorry to hear that the game was not what you were looking for. We will miss you but good luck wherever you end up.
 Adare
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2017 8:41:10 AM reply with quote send message to Adare Object to Post

Thanks all. I'm leaving at a high point, I think. I feel it's a good time as I think I've made a positive contribution to the game. I've bred some great Arabs that will make a positive contribution to the game for "years" to come. That was important to me.
 Harlow Hills
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/26/2017 4:38:12 PM reply with quote send message to Harlow Hills Object to Post

aww.. don't go! I love your horses! It does suck about trophyhorse, i keep thinking it's going to come back but sadly it doesn't look like it. sad :(

Replies in this thread : 5