Search

Showhorse.com Forum · Game Ideas

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Would this help?
 Painters
Family Account Owner

System.__ComObject
1/8/2018 10:08:03 AM reply with quote send message to Painters Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Ok, scraping the bottom of the idea barrel:

We have an agreement among Cutting breeders which is working fairly well - not great because we still don't have enough players overall. So, thinking about EP/WP, I wondered if something similar might encourage more folks to give these a more earnest try.

The fact is, we are unlikely to get any actual programming changes so we have to find solutions that we can implement by agreement. I think there is a possibility of getting the show fees changed depending on what is actually involved so I'm going to ask.

-----
Last edited by Painters on 1/8/2018 10:17:58 AM
 GaylanStudio
Family Account Owner

Family Account Owner
1/14/2018 12:49:49 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio Object to Post

How many of us have a Basic account that we are using?

We are allowed 1 free Basic. I know because of the financial and other limitations there is not too much you can do with them (short-sighted restrictions in some cases in my humble opinion) nevertheless, they get 10 grand and if each of them spends that on horses and entry fees that pumps ten thousand into the economy.

Just a thought . . .
 Big Sky
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/15/2018 11:14:01 PM reply with quote send message to Big Sky Object to Post

If we can do that it sounds worth trying since it does not cost anyone anything and if all active players agreed to hold a basic account there is no loss to any of us and maybe it would significantly boost the game.

Replies in this thread : 2