Search

Showhorse.com Forum · Game Ideas

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Economy - Feeder Stables - Will this help
 Eastman Stables
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/26/2018 1:55:42 PM reply with quote send message to Eastman Stables Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

So, is this helping?

Is everyone finding showing a little more financially viable?

I know of at least 3 "feeder" stables currently at "Family" (this being one). Are there any others? Anyone needing/wanting to upgrade their Basic for 30 days or so to build your fund with the $1000/day salary?

This stable has almost 57k. It's been contributing between 200 and 500 per day into the economy (based on the difference between entry fees and winnings) so I figure it can go Basic for about 3 months before it needs re-funding. I think I can drop it (there is a limit of one drop every 30 days) from my family and add someone else's who is prepared to use it to aid the overall economy.

Accepting this offer means you must show in Pro everything you can and support all events. You can do a bit of breeding but you must keep your herd small. You can show horses that can win a bit as long as overall, you are helping the economy. (Unless you have super-duper horses it's not that hard.)

The whole objective here is to get more horses in the shows. The ideal situation is that over time, everyone more or less beaks even - no one wins piles of money nor goes broke. I'm giving away Family spots in recognition of the fact that an unsupported active Basic is not viable for more than a few weeks.

-----
Last edited by Eastman Stables on 1/26/2018 1:58:05 PM
 Eastman Stables
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/6/2018 9:29:11 PM reply with quote send message to Eastman Stables Object to Post

Hmm, no replies yet . . .

Replies in this thread : 1