Search

Showhorse.com Forum · Cutting Horse

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : All breeds Cutting
 Arizona Falls
Family Account Owner

System.__ComObject
1/29/2018 10:05:23 AM reply with quote send message to Arizona Falls Object to Post   

In my crusade to have all breeds compete in the same Cutting Show,I’ve come up with the first batch of Appys good enough to compete vs Arabs and QHs...so Paints and TBs still have a couple of months(maybe 3) to catch up...
I started this crusade with the crazy idea of having TBs compete in Cutting Shows...my good friend at Painters told me(probably lol) I needed to shrink the TB and that Cutting wasn’t in their line of work...and he was right...but this is a game and computers only process the info you put in them(Thank god)...so,with the help of several other great and long time players in SH I’ve been able to create Cutting TBs...why not right? I figured if TQA can do it with Paints...
So,the point of the story is,I’m close to have all breeds compete in the same Cutting Shows and hope that everyone here in SH gets excited about this,help me in my crusade to even the stats so that one day in the very near future all players have a winning chance...no matter what the breed!
Thank you all for reading and your support!
AZF
 Bourne Acres
Family Account Owner

Family Account Owner
1/29/2018 9:30:45 PM reply with quote send message to Bourne Acres Object to Post

Why not, hey! Congratulations!
 Arizona Falls Paints
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/1/2018 1:51:06 PM reply with quote send message to Arizona Falls Paints Object to Post

Thank you Bourne Acres! It means a lot coming from you!
AZF

Replies in this thread : 2