Search

Showhorse.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : No Shows????
 GaylanStudio
Family Account Owner

System.__ComObject
6/2/2018 8:11:18 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio Object to Post   

Where is everybody! Its 8pm, the shows have not run and nobody has anything to say?www.showhorse.com/forum/forum.aspx?forumid=8
 Eastman Stables
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/2/2018 8:16:04 PM reply with quote send message to Eastman Stables Object to Post

At least the auctions don't seem to be stuck this time.
 Painters
Family Account Owner

Family Account Owner
6/2/2018 8:43:25 PM reply with quote send message to Painters Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

And I got foals so the mares don't seem to be stuck!

Maybe its just the shows this time . . .

I checked on ShowDog and their shows seem to have run now.

-----
Last edited by Painters on 6/2/2018 8:45:34 PM
 Tranquility Acres West
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/2/2018 8:49:10 PM reply with quote send message to Tranquility Acres West Object to Post

Show rabbits had no results today and also Showdog had no sessions and the dogs didn't get fed. When I tried to log in last night to enter I couldn't, said server was down? But i could log in today,
 GaylanStudio
Family Account Owner

Family Account Owner
6/2/2018 9:31:45 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio Object to Post

ShowDog had no shows this morning either but they seem to have run since. Still no food or sessions as far as I know.

I haven't checked Rabbits since this morning - they had no shows. I popped over to ShowCattle earlier too. I don't play so I'm not sure where to look but it seemed they had some kind of show results but there some issues reported regarding cows and something else - I forget.

Still no shows here but the auctions and foaling seems to be ok. Admin was on when I log in earlier so maybe he did something. In any case it appears he's on the job.
 GaylanStudio
Family Account Owner

Family Account Owner
6/3/2018 9:57:37 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio Object to Post

Looks like shows have all run now!

Replies in this thread : 5