Search

Showhorse.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : My apologies
 Tranquility Acres
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/9/2018 11:36:46 AM reply with quote send message to Tranquility Acres Object to Post   

I had brain freeze and entered my cutting paints on a Monday...thinking it was Sunday...<facepalm> if anyone normally scheduled for Monday (no other breeds ran today along with me)stayed out due to me accidentally entering, I'd be happy to buy one of your horses for the cost of any entry fees and winnings you may have lost due to my error.
 Painters
Family Account Owner

Family Account Owner
7/10/2018 12:45:38 AM reply with quote send message to Painters Object to Post

Very honorable gesture TQ!

I don't recall noticing so I'm good.

Thank you.
 Tranquility Acres
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2018 7:22:01 AM reply with quote send message to Tranquility Acres Object to Post

There were no other entries, but not sure if it was because I was entered. Couldn’t hurt to ask, after all was my mistake!

Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2018 3:13:10 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

Since Arizona has become sort of spotty in his attendance and Weatherhill/BigSky has gone awol (kinda concerned about her) there has not been a lot of activity in cutting. Most likely no one noticed. I'll try to get some entries - truth is I have too many kennels and stables. (I have a rabbitry and a cattle ranch but not really playing there.)

We still have a fairly defecated core. I wish we could see some growth but since its impossible to start a brand new stable, we have to rely on returnees. New stables can be made only as part of a Family group so there is a sort of work around.

Hmm, I'm thinking (ouch, that hurts) - start a new Family with one of my current accounts for a month (cost 20 bucks). They will be Standard/Family for that month then revert to Basic. Log in each day to each and they'll accumulate a good cash balance over that month, then try to recruit new folks from ShowDog and Rabbit and Cattle and anywhere else horsey people congregate (lol) to take over these accounts.

Replies in this thread : 3