Search

Showhorse.com Forum · Cutting Horse

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Leaving Game
 Tranquility Acres
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/25/2018 12:53:03 PM reply with quote send message to Tranquility Acres Object to Post   

Hi guys, leaving for a bit I may come back, no competition in my breed and discipline and it gets tedious. Anyone wanting any of my stock please go offer and as soon as I log back in they are all yours. This goes for my Tranquility Acres West account as well.
 Painters
Family Account Owner

Family Account Owner
10/25/2018 10:16:15 PM reply with quote send message to Painters Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hey, sorry to hear this. I know you were pretty active in cutting. I can't help you there but if I can interest you in some competitive halter/WP Paints, halter Appys . . .

There's some big payouts in EP/WP.

Cutting and halter have both suffered since Arizona went awol and we lost Weatherhill/BigSky. I've been tending the Weatherhill ones a bit since they are still subscribed.

-----
Last edited by Painters on 10/25/2018 10:21:09 PM
 Bourne Acres
Family Account Owner

Family Account Owner
10/26/2018 6:24:34 PM reply with quote send message to Bourne Acres Object to Post

Sorry to see you, or anyone leave. Hope you can come back soon.
 Cache Creek
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/26/2018 7:34:14 PM reply with quote send message to Cache Creek Object to Post

Before you leave for an extended time - I am assuming that you will be back - please name and place at stud (cheap) all your boys even if they are currently unnderage.

You can put them at stud early - we just can't actually use them until they are 2. This way if someone comes along before you get back they can at least gain the benefit of your studs.
 Bourne Acres
Family Account Owner

Family Account Owner
10/30/2018 10:34:51 PM reply with quote send message to Bourne Acres Object to Post

I too hate to see anyone go. Do try to check in once in a while, and do try again.

Replies in this thread : 4