Upgrading to Family
In order to upgrade to a family account from either one or multiple standard accounts use the following process:
- Cancel the subscriptions for any standard accounts you plan to add to your family account.
- Subscribe for a family account the same way you did for your standard account
- If you use PayPal, your account will typically be updated within an hour, usually much quicker.
- Add the Standard, Basic, and new accounts to your family subscription from the Manage Family Account link on your main kennel page.
- You may get an e-mail stating that your account has expired and been set back to Basic even though your account is still a family account. That happens when your old Standard subscription expires and you should not be alarmed by it.
After successfully creating your first family account, you can create a second account at a reduced rate. In order to receive the reduced rate, you MUST subscribe from the Manage Family Account link in your original account.
Last Updated: 2/28/2008 5:47:14 PM